2009/10/01

Re-opening of this sketchbook

You can find this blog was stopped being updated for a long time since last year. Yes, you see, I am not a diligent writer and very easy to give up halfway. However, Dan ask us to build a blog as one of our assessments. So this dormant volcano begins to explode once again.

The blog will be part of my work in the MSc. Programme in Science, Communication and Society, which tutor is Dr. Dan Lloyd in the University of Kent. I hope it would be a faithful record of my study, trainning, and thinking in the programme. Anyone who interests in my work are welcomed to visit and give comments.


One more thing needs to be noticed. I am an international student here in Kent, so the most familiar language for me is my native language, Chinese. In other words, I am still (and seems forever) a learner of English Writing. If you find any problems, like grammar mistakes or ill-fluency, in my writing, please kindly tell me. Your oppinions are the best help for me to improve and forward.

No comments: